Our global philosophy—“Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.”—has guided our Culinary teams as they craft all of our offerings. Grounded in three key principles—Healthy People, Healthy Planet and Healthy Communities—we have been focused on how we approach F&B to care for people and their wellbeing.
- Healthy Eating: We offer options that limit added sugars, sodium, and processed foods while increasing our use of organic ingredients, fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Seasonal Menus: We create menus that allow our chefs to feature fresh ingredients from local suppliers.
- Regional Experiences: Each hotel’s culinary story is influenced by its chef, city and region.
- Trending Tastes: We put an emphasis on emerging flavors and dining preferences, including plant-based menus.
- Menu of the Day: We have made planners’ decision-making process easier with our Menu of the Day program, which also helps your budget and the planet. (Available at Americas hotels).