Our global philosophy — “Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.” — has guided our culinary teams as they craft all of our offerings. Grounded in three key principles — Healthy People, Healthy Planet and Healthy Communities — we have been focused on how we approach F&B to care for people and their wellbeing.
- Healthy Eating: We offer options that limit added sugars, sodium, and processed foods while increasing our use of organic ingredients, fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Seasonal Menus: We create menus that allow our chefs to feature fresh ingredients from local suppliers.
- Regional Experiences: Each hotel’s culinary story is influenced by its chef, city and region.
- Trending Tastes: We put an emphasis on emerging flavors and dining preferences, including plant-based menus.
- Menu of the Day: We have made planners’ decision-making process easier with our Menu of the Day program, which also helps your budget and the planet. (Available at Americas hotels.)